#256 - Shoppingu !

10:57 AM

Title is in Japanese actually :P Shooo in love with my anime and jpop even my blog title and blog post title is in japanese :X Not to mention I wished my cupboard was half full of Harajuku clothes D: Saw some at pyramid yesterday but I was broke :( Things are cheaper at Sungei Way's morning market. Can haggle some more HAHHHAHAHAA. So, I was bored on Sunday. Bought a pair of shorts earlier in the morning at the morning market, but I was in the mood for more shopping, so I bugged my mum to send Natalie and me to pyramid :D



Reached around 2.40 + i think ? Wanted to watch a movie, but the tickets were all sold out D: Either that or the next screening was too late for us. So we went shopping instead :D I really liked the orange dress in Catchup !!! D: But then again, I don't think I'll be needing a dress for now. Maybe when another event pops up, but definately not now. Whereas sis finally bought her floral dress there :P Not the one in the above picture though. But its like..... "Natalie bought a DRESS?". Yeah, that sort of feeling hehe.


YES WEYH. Just realized its been so long since I last took a picture in a fitting room. WITH MY SIS. HAHAHAHAHHA. Loved the shirts there :) So did my sis. Only difference is, I bought mine and she didn't buy hers ;( awwww. And she kept paying for part of my bills that day :O shooo weird. Must be karma. I mean.... she never paid for me before TWT and then suddenly ........... i feel weird. oTL. at least I finally got my birthday present from her. HURHURRR.


See ? I'm like spamming pictures of both my sis and I. HAHAHAHAH. FOR ONCE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS EITHER LOL. Shooo, after hopping from one shop to ten shops to twenty shops, our last stop was FOS. I saw long sleeeeeeeveeeeee shirtssss (Y) I just like long sleeves :3 And I like the red one ! But I gave it back to the person standing there so I could look for a bigger size. Long sleeves are comfy when they're big :P Either that or its just me. But NO M SIZE FOR RED D: sigh. I gave up searching but my sis ended up buying two of it D: Orange and light blue. Damn. So gonna steal it from her cupboard one day.

TEEHEEE. Shall stop here. I don't even see the point of this post. Just thought I'd post it up since....... I feel that my blog is so quiet lately D: kbaiii

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites