#257 - So Small. Sigh.

12:11 PM


Left this part out in the previous post. Lazy to edit so here it is. When we were busy shop hopping in Asian Avenue I just remembered that Joshua was in pyramid. So I texted him. Met up with him for about 2 minutes ? LOL. And then after coming home and tweeting for awhile ................ read below.

*cry* Okay, maybe not. Was laughing away at this. Still cant believe this D: Sis favourited when I was logged in on her laptop oTL This is worse compared to the time Sam would say "Where's Nat?" (and it wasn't even on purpose!) and I was either standing in front of her, beside her, or behind her the whole time. AND SHE DIDN'T SEE ME D: orz. Why am I so small ? Didn't grow since standard six. Natalie, please stop growing and let me be taller for a day ? :(( And to think I wasnt even wearing flats that day. zzz. I'm short. and small. Need to grow. kbai.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites