#577 - Of Korean BBQ and Pool

9:36 PM


Hey guys ! :) How are you ? This is the first time my holidays have been so eventful. HAHAH. It's a nice change, as I don't have to rot at home and do nothing the whole day. However, it can zap my whole strength and leave me tired and groggy the next day.

So last Tuesday, Yvonne asked me to go eat Korean BBQ with Mei Qun and Carol ! :D This is my second time at Dae Jang Geum Korean BBQ Restaurant. It's located at Taipan, at the same row as Public Bank.


I really love the variety of side dishes that they have here !


Our daepae samgyeopsal (fresh belly slice) !! I still prefer the one I tried at Korea. HAHAH. But ahhhh... the delight of wrapping them in fresh salad topped with the side dishes.... SATISFACTION ! :D


Dolsot bibimbap ! (Bibimpap in Hot Stone Pot) So far it's one of the best I've tried :)) I'd recommend this !


As you need to order a minimum of TWO sets of Korean BBQ if you want to eat BBQ, we went some spicy meat. HAHAH. I forgot the name of this T_________T But it wasn't all that spicy even if you can't handle spicy, this shouldn't be that bad :)


The total damage ? RM108.80 !! That's about RM27 per person, including drinks. A reasonable price :)


We then went to Summit to play pool ! :) Thanks for ride, Vonn! It was Carol's and Mei Qun's first time playing ! But I guess we should have went to a better place to play LOL.


I played to badly that day oh gosh. But Mei Qun and I ended up winning 3 games. HAHAH. Riding on beginner's luck :D Speaking of which, Yvonne is such a good pool teacher LOL. And both Mei Qun and Carol are really fast learners hahah !!


The outcome ? Mei Qun now likes to play pool ! HEHEH. Yeaaahhhh !!

_________________________________________________________________________________

And oh, Yvonne's fascination with Korean people. HAHAHA. She looked really happy when she found out the shop owner spoke Korean. And when she was watching Korean drama without subs, and just plain speaking Korean, Yvonne..... Daebak. HAHAHAHA. 


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites