#573 - More Than A Week

3:47 PM

There's been so much going on I don't even have the time to sit down comfortably to blog about each and every one of it ! So here's a few pictures and a brief summary ! HAHAH.


6 Elok Movie Day ! :D With pizza and drinks a great company ! :)


Watced Frozen ! Finally get to watch a movie HAHAH. I can't remember the last time I've been to a cinema. And thank you Yang Han for waiting with me at the bus stop HAHAHAH. 1 hour 15 minutes. That was so long. 


Ka Chuen's birthday celebration at Inhouse !! Yayyy December babies !


Cheong Chun's birthday celebration at Sukiya !! Two cakes for one person. HAHAH.

_________________________________________________________________________________

This month has been so eventful !! I'm finding it hard to keep up with my own life. HAHAH. And there's still so much to do ! It's less than a month left of holidays, but it's been so happening I feel like I've been sitting on a roller coaster ride.

So sorry for such a simple post, but as long as there are pictures, there will be memories to recall back on ;)



You Might Also Like

0 lovebites