#571 - Bubbles & Bites

2:26 PM


Like I mentioned in my previous post, here's a blogpost specially for the dinner I had back at Genting. Probably the highlight of the day lol. Italian food. I love pasta ! How many times did I mention that already ? HAHAH. When I first saw the restaurant, it wasn't the kind of place I had in mind. HAHAH. I wouldn't even imagine that they serve Italian food. But oh well, looks are always deceiving.

Purples hues which are easy on the eye and a relaxing ambience had us settled right in. The menu was dominated by pasta, pizza and burgers. I wanted to try the burger though, but we ordered as a group :) Glad to know the don't use MSG and limited salt. 


Group picture :) Credits to Yang Han. Ahahaa. I have no idea why, but whoever uses my camera always end up with blur pictures. I'll probably bring this up again in the next post. HAHAH. 


Blue Vodka for the guys :) I had a sip though. Kinda nice :3


And specially for ladies only, fruit juice ! :) Yee Hsuen chose Apple Currant ! :) That one bottle costs RM29. Gosh. Oh well.  And I wish I knew the names of all the food we ate, but I didn't hear what they ordered and just... let my camera eat before I did. HAHAH. My apologies to everyone who had to wait for me to take pictures first :P


Pasta was good :) Or maybe my love for pasta makes all pasta taste good. Hmmmmm



Salad and chicken :)


The pizza was okay at first... until it got to the chicken pizza. Now that one wasn't all that great.


Lasagna ! :) One of my favourite dishes. I don't know how many I've tried, but I somehow still like Domino's lasagna ! HAHAH.


Another treat specially for the ladies! Mr. Kang asked if we wanted cake, so why not ? I opted for cheesecake because it's usually good ! But unfortunately.... it didn't satisfy my tastebuds :( The texture of the cake wasn't nice, and it kept crumbling. Seriously, cheesecakes are not meant to crumble into pieces the second the fork sinks into it D: And the cotton candy did not make up for it !

The food was pretty average. There was nothing that made me crave for seconds, and nothing that bad either. It's a pretty affordable place, considering the prices of things at Genting. RM700+ for 15 people.

And I read this a long time ago, but...
Question : What happens when non-bloggers dine with bloggers ?
Answer : They don't get to eat until pictures are taken.
(Heh, sorry guys ! :P)


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites