#574 - Broken Silence

9:21 PM

Hello peeps ! This week has been super packed with events and outings but this was the most memorable ! HAHAH. I went to Nottingham University in Semenyih to see Sam's CF musical, Broken Silence :) It was worth my time and effort ! And it was probably my first time driving such a long distance. Good experience, but I don't think I can remember the way back though HAHAHA.

We reached early, so we had dinner and visited a nearby temple ! The hills nearby were so pleasing to the eyes ! I could have stood there and take my time to enjoy the scenery... 


They had statues of all the zodiacs ! :) And since all of us were born in the year of the boar.... We shall take pictures with it ! Pfffttt.


And finally time to cross the bridge and climb the hill..... in dresses ! HAHAH. I'm so glad that I got out of the car in slippers instead of heels LOL.


For laughs :P


It was a scenic drive ! :) There's so much to see and not that much time. I rushed Yvonne to take pictures for me during the drive HAHAH gomawo chinguya ! :D

Found parking and went for a short stroll around her campus ! It's such a beautiful place *______* So many picture worthy places HAHAHA. Wished I had more time to check out the dorms and other buildings though. The musical was really great :) The difference between secondary school and college really shows. HAHAH. But then again, it makes me want to work harder. 


Sam is so tall you can't miss her. 


Group shot ! Left to right ; Yvonne, Elayne, Samantha, Chia Yan, YoursTruly, Jason ! :)


Only higher than his shoulder in 4 inch heels. Whatttt.

But it's okay. Short people always look up to others. :P




You Might Also Like

0 lovebites