#578

3:32 PM

It's 2014 ! Stating the obvious, aren't I ? And nope. I'm not going to blog about how great and amazing 2013 has been, or what I'm expecting from 2014. I'll just go on with life and not look back. It's not time for that yet, if you get what I mean :)

You wanna know something ? I have a love-hate relationship with the post titles of every blogpost on this blog. HAHAH. I can't seem to stand the idea of me numbering my posts, but it saves me from thinking of a suitable blog title when I have absolutely no idea... Like today's post. HAHAHAH.

I'm deeply sorry for being unable to update my blog the past week ! But now that I'm back to the usual hectic school life... Hmmmmm.... I MISS SCHOOL ! :D Though I feel agitated for not having a single class today when I brought books. HMPH. Why did I even bother to bring books then ? Lol.


Cuddles is adorable in a dress. A doggie dress. Jut look at the frills and her face HAHAHA :D But I can't deny how handsome she looks ! Okay. Female. Handomse. My dog. That doesn't go hand in hand with each other but who cares ? Cuddles is a beautiful and handsome dog :D Yes I contradict myself alot.

It's been so long since she wore a dress HAHAHA. Or this one in particular. It's tight on her when she's fluffy and so full of fur. But now that her fur's shorter... Why not ? Adora-dles ! :D And her doggy features are so prominent with short fur ! :D


And no, these are not the first selfies or dogportraits of 2014 HAHAHAH.

The fun's just beginning !! :)

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites