#570 - Genting !

9:58 PM

Hey peeps ! You'd probably know by now, but I recently went for a short trip up to Genting Highlands with  some of my schoolmates :) It was such a nice change in weather ! HAHAH. If it's one thing I miss about Genting, it's the cool and chilling weather ! Missed it so much that today's rainy weather gave me the feeling that I was back in Genting. *getting delusional*


It's been awhile since I last sat on a cable car ! I'm a little scared of heights, but then again, I'm not the kind of person to actually show my fear. Staying calm is an art of the mind and soul ! *kidding* But the ride wasn't as amazing as it used to be. I used to be so excited to see all the decorations and greenery on the 10 minute ride but now it just isn't as breathtaking as it used to be. 


We had breakfast and went for a walk before checking in at the hotel :) The garden was such an eye candy! Sometimes I wonder how these plants grow in such a cold weather.


Chilled at Coffee Bean soon after. We also had a card gaming session ! HAHAH. That was probably the only time when my luck was at its peak ! And probably the only time during the whole trip that I won. Lol. I kept losing after that. Sigh. 


We didn't do much for the rest of the day. Ate at the nearby mamak, walked around Genting, took more pictures, dinner, movie, more fifa. HAHAH.


Gingerbread man ! :D


I'm taller than this caterpillar right ? RIGHT ? Please say I am.... !! HAHAH. But no worries. Caterpillars always becomes butterflies ! And butterflies fly higher than caterpillars can ever fly ~ :P



After walking around for awhile, we stumbled upon this place which sells durian ! Not only that, they also sell a variety of during delicacies ! From durian tiramisu cake to durian buns and cakes and smoothies... You name it ! Didn't try it though. I don't fancy the idea of eating durian made things. The fruit itself is okay but,... I'll pass on the rest. HAHAH.


I like this picture alot ! :D


There was a point where everyone was in the room playing and wataching Fifa ! HAHAH. The fact that it happened just amused me to no end. I was imagining a scene like that to happen, but I didn't really expect it to happen. Lol. We had dinner soon after, but I'll blog about that in another post :) 



Watched Home Front at night ! I could barely stay awake. It's an achievement ! I slept way past my usual bedtime. HAHAH. The guys continued playing Fifa until 2AM. And I didn't end up sick the next day. Phew ! Why can't this happen during exams ? It's like I get sick when I don't want to but I don't get sick when I expect myself to fall sick. Hmmmmm... So many things happen that can't be explained.

I didn't care about what we did up there. It didn't matter that the outdoor theme park was closed due to renovation. The only thing that mattered to me was that I could spend time with my friends and get closed to them :) No regrets going on this trip ! Though I'm now broke and I need to get Sem 2 books HAHAHAHAH.

And Day 1 probably ends here. Goodnight peeps :) Enjoy the weather ! :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites