#576 - BBQ :D

9:52 PM

Hello you ! Yes you, the you reading this right now. You're amazing :) 

I just felt like saying that.

Because you ARE amazing.

Don't deny that.

HAHAH.

Okay I'll stop. I'm here to blog about the barbeque party we had last Saturday ! :D A way of saying thanks to the entire committee for their hard work the other time. Sadly, not everyone attended. It's like wasting the money you earned LOL. But to each, their own. 


Thank goodness the rain didn't affect the event that badly :D Just a short drizzle and that was it. YEAAAHHH THANK YOU.


Christmas deco all up ! :D HAHAH. Speaking of which, Cheng attended with her Christmas hat and wished everyone Merry Christmas ! There's about a week left till Christmas, but Cheng's the earliest person I know to be in the Christmas mood. HEHEH. Made me excited for Christmas as well!


Ping, Cheng, Vee, Nat ! :D


Yay for makeshift can cooler/holder.


A spacious house indeed.


While some of us opt to stay outside to chill, eat and have a nice conversation going.....


there were those who opted to watch High School Musical !! :P And more Christmas hats HAHAH. Ahhhhh the fluffy puffballs are the cutest parts of the hat !!


And all of sudden, a short circuit occured !! I'm probably used to this happening at my own house last time so I didn't panic as much. In fact, it sort of gave me that you're-in-a-jungle-late-at-night vibe. Probably due to the koi fish pond noise that resembles the river noise HAHAHAH Okay sorry my bad. Turns out it only affected the outside of the house, so we ended up talking over torchlights. 



Group shot !! Except for those who left early :/


Hsuen and Matthew ! :D


oLaf oChun ! :D


Jason ! :D

_________________________________________________________________________________

How can you not enjoy a night with great company and food ? :D Though I ended up with a stomach ache barely half an hour into the event and consequently losing my appetite to eat anything. (who was the one cooking? LOL kidding it probably wasn't the food :P) 


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites