#572 - Genting Day 2 :)

10:51 PM

Day 2's post is finally up ! Sorry for the delay ! HAHAH. I almost forgot about this. STML. The second day passed by in a breeze. It was like, having breakfast, packing up and going back to Subang. If there's anything I could even recall, it's the fact that we took about 45 minutes just to go to a place which was actually right below our hotel ! Oh-Em-Gee ! We could have just took a lift downstairs but we walked all over the place just to find it ! HAHAH. Highlight of the morning.


Twice we took the cable car, twice I got the seat facing the opposite direction. Oh gosh. Bad luck with cable cars. Did I mention before that I got stuck in a cable car before ? At night at Genting. The cable cars just stopped for about 15 - 20 minutes. It was kinda scary... since it was late at night, and sort of windy. HAHAH. 


We had to wait for the next bus before we could go back to KL so we ended up taking lots of pictures ! :D 


My fascination with anything that shows my reflection. Mirrors ! HAHAH. I went through all my pictures and I found quite a few with mirrors. Oh gosh. 


:)


On the way down, the guys tried to take pictures of the scenery using my camera, but all the pictures they took were blur ! HAHAH. I don't know why but my camera always seems to give other people blurry shots. Oh well. I took the picture above and it wasn't blurry. Just proves my point. HAHAH.



Mr. Kang ! :D 

________________________________________________________________________________

There's one difference that I really felt during this trip, and I'm thankful for that ! It's not often that I feel taken care of or being worried about. I really appreciate their concern for me :) Thanks guys ! It doesn't feel right, but it's a nice change.


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites