#569 - Recess Buddy Outing 2 !

4:59 PM

Hey there ! This is the Recess Buddies's second outing , minus May Yee :/  This time it's focused on fitness ! :D We went to Sunway Club for some time at the gym and in the pool ! It was my first time at a gym and it was a really new experience. Not to mention, it felt so WONDERFUL to be swimming again. It's been so long since I last swam. 

Cheng and I had lunch at Pyramid first. While we were eating, Xin Vee played around with my camera ! :D Thanks for discovering things I didn't know about it HAHAH. It's about time I experiment with it myself to know its functions inside out oTL. And I brought Cheng to one of my favourite places to eat at Pyramid, Pommes Frites ! (only because they serve pasta, lol)


After lunch, we walked to Sunway Club :) We decided to head to the gym first ! My first time in a gym and it wasn't so bad. There was this really addictive rowing thingy. HAHAHAH. Forgive me for not knowing the names of the machines there oTL. 


After gym, we went swimming ! The sun was shining really brightly, so we opted to stay at the shaded parts of the pool most of the time. It felt great to just be in the pool again, eventhough I forgot all the different styles of swimming. I swam like a frog LOL.


Cheng said this was a titanic pose in the pool. HAHAH.


Took a few pictures before calling it a day :) The sky looked like it was going to rain. I really felt the drop in stamina after that day's event. Couldn't even run for 15 minutes on the treadmill and I couldn't make as many laps in the pool. At least now I know what I need to work on. HAHAH. We walked back to Pyramid after that :)


Sticky ! It recently opened at Sunway Pyramid. A very cute and unique shop, but also houses some of the most expensive sweets I've ever tasted. You could also see the staff make the sweets if you have the patience to stay around for a long time. Hahah.


And once again, I'm awed by their Christmas decorations ! It was simply beautiful and breathtaking ! I couldn't help but take pictures at every corner. The person who comes up with all the decoration ideas every year needs a pat on his/her back ! I love their creativity :) And also because it appeals to the people who like to take pictures wherever they go *coughs* :P


Pegasus ! :D 

All in all, it was an enjoyable day and I wouldn't mind going through it again !! :)


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites