#500

1:18 PM


Hi there ! I'm actually really happy that I've finally reached my 500th post on blogspot !! :D I've been blogging for a really long time already, and this year marks my sixth year of blogging. You can't believe it ? Well, neither can I. I've deleted and remaked many blogs to this date, and to be honest, some of them aren't deleted yet. I keep the posts I made as drafts so I can read them over time. And to be honest, I've read them numerous times over the past year.

I just realized how much procrastination and sulking and complaining I've been doing all these years. Exactly how much more would I make ? (There's a mini one below)

But I guess that's part of life. Ups and downs. Sunny days and rainy days. Morning and night. Happy and sad. There's so much more to it, and we only know so little. Hehehe. Sharing one of my OOTDs with you :) Enjoy !


Top ; Seventy-Two |  Skirt ; Brands Outlet

Can I be really honest and say that I hate having the same clothes as others ? If I see people I know wearing clothes I already have, I tend to not wear them, even if they're really new and I haven't worn them yet. Are you like that as well ? I just can't stand it !! Because right after they see me, they'll call me a copy cat. Sigh.


Shine ! Let yourself SHINE ! :D

You Might Also Like

3 lovebites