#495 - Enjoy Life !

5:48 PM


It's the second day of the Lunar New Year! I spent the afternoon at my dad's place , and my other relatives were there too ! It was lively ! And the food was scrumptious ! It's been a really long time since I last had lotus soup :3 We also went for a walk ~ I must admit, the place is just beautiful !! I could spend the whole day taking pictures there @___________@ The pool - The garden - The sidewalks - The lake - It was just marvelous :) So picturesque !

And I finally wore my leggings that I bought from Korea !! And my studded headband too ! :3 It wasn't what I originally planned to wear, but, well, things can change in a blink of the eye  ;)  Scroll down for pictures ^~^


I'll probably upload more after the celebration's over ~ It seems that everyone is busy celebrating ~ Hardly anyone has time to view or read my blog T________T My stats dropped drastically ! But on the other hand,   I want to thank my fellow gurupoppers for following my blog and liking my facebook page ^~^

Enjoy the rest of the holidays and celebration ! :D

You Might Also Like

6 lovebites

  1. I love your entire outfit can I ask where did you get your shoes and bag from!? It seems like your really enjoying your holiday and I'm sure everyone else is too, so don't worry about your stats dropping and keep hanging in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ! I got my shoes and bag locally, if you ever come to Malaysia, go shopping at Sungei Wang ! :D They have lots of amazing clothes there ^^ I'm not sure if you can find it online though >.< I've never tried looking online.

      I'll hand in there allright, thanks for your support :D

      Delete
  2. Alright I'll keep that in mind. :) I'm actually going to Korea next year, wish I could stop by Malaysia also...and no problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh shopping there is just amazing ! i went there last year ^^ i think you can find really nice clothes there ~

      Delete