#494 - 1st Day of the Lunar New Year

9:44 PM


How was your first day of the Lunar New Year ? Mine went well ^~^ Everyone was wearing red ~ I don't have any red clothes..... but I do have lots of pink ! haha ! It slipped my mine to get red clothes for CNY. On the other hand, I can't wait for tomorrow because I'll be spending it with my dad :) 

And does anyone want to give angpaus to my dear little fluffy cuddly Cuddles ? :3 She hasn't received any angpaus this year. (she received one last year XD) My aunt didn't give one to her because she's not wearing new clothes :3  Hehe. She only has her black fur coat. Oops ! Here's Cuddles and her curving tongue :D Enjoy your life !


Isn't that tongue cute ? ehehe. Her fur needs to be trimmed again to see her beady eyes *-*

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites