#447 - Graduation Perf Practise

3:27 PM

Woke up early today to go to USJ1 Avenue for practise ! My school's graduation is tomorrow, on the 8th of October !! I find it weird for it to be held on the same day as PMR. And btw, to all PMR students, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS :)

And to those who'll be at graduation tomorrow, don't expect too much from our performance ;) I think we still need practise. LOL. It's just a KPOP mash up ! And I wanna thank Afiq for coming all the way outside to let us in ! Thank you so much !!

Me and Yvonne :)
Us again !
Bharath, Me, Yvonne.
Bharath, Lian Soon, Yvonne, ze short one.

Here's a short video :P Taken during one of our practise session ! We've improved since then !! Really !!! :D  Okay. I need to go sleep now :P I don't want to have eye bags or dark circles for graduation TT

P/S : I'll be all over the place with my phone :P So erm, please be prepared for a picture with me kay ? HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH BUHBYEE and see you tomorrow !!

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites