#448 - Graduation Day !!

8:15 PM


8th October 2012. I graduated from SMK USJ 8 at Summit Hotel. It's really awkward to graduate from school when we're still going to school and SPM hasn't even started for us. We gathered at school to register first :) So here's some pictures from school ! I found it so awkward that almost everyone was wearing short dresses. But mine was an assymetrical dress so..... I can't really complain either. Heh.

Friends since Form 1 ! :) Sam, Yan, Vonn, Nat :)
Seik Yng, fb gf for one year ++ Sorry to end it :(

I didn't realize that I was on bus number 1 until after I wrote my name. My name was last on the list ! HAHAHA !! Oh well. No harm going early. But they dropped us off at the overhead bridge and asked us to cross over ? Really ? If that's the case then why couldn't we just go there ourselves and save you the trouble of renting buses ? Then again, not everyone comes on time so yeah, bus it is !

But right before getting on the bus, Bharath asked me why I didn't have the yellow sticker. LOL. Die ah. Seik Yng and I wrote on names for the bus but didnt register for graduation LOL. And Pn Bachan didn't have to look at the list to find my name AHHAHHA. Apparently my number was stuck on Pn Habibah's hand so they remembered it ! (if I remembered correctly that's the story) HEHEHE.

Seik Yng is #149 and I'm #125. :)
Me and Seik Yng :)
Sat through two hours of the graduation ceremony at the assigned seats. Mine was #125 at table #13 !! EHEHEHE. My chair number got stuck to my hair LOL. I didn't realise. Why didn't anyone tell me ?? TT Here's some pictures from after the graduation ceremony :)

My robe ! I would prefer the red one but...... they gave the ABC classes the dark blue/ black one.
It's really big ! And the sleeves are padded too ! I'm swimming in it.
Hi Ah Zai ! :)
I was expecting my Sijil Berhenti Sekolah inside but noooooooo, they printed out the trial results -_______-
kawan-kawan yang disayangi <3 nbsp="nbsp">
Dance Performance Group Picture ! Except for Fatimah cause she was busy with things :/
The food was good :) But I didn't eat much cause of the performance, and I didnt realize there were fruits and pudding TT
I still don't feel satisfied because the teacher pronounced my name wrong. Like really really really wrong. Only my first name is right. Ahahahaha. When I complained about this to my mum, she told me to live with it, because in Sarawak, there are two other ways to pronounce my name and it's worse than how teacher said it. oTL. Tough luck.

Oh, and I performed twice during the Majlis Perpisahan !! The first one was a singing performance with Colin and Samantha. The second one was a dance performance with Xhiang Lynn, Shinie, Yvonne, Lian Soon, Bharath, Kelvin and Fatimah ! The performances weren't bad. It could have been worse and it could have been better Check out the videos below ! Credits to : Zhi Jiang.


The first performance !! Colin, Sam and I sang Lego House by Ed Sheeran.


The dance performance. Song list includes, "EvoL - We Are a Bit Different" , "VIXX - Rock ur Body" , "G-DRAGON - One of a Kind" , "B2ST - Beautiful Night" and 'Teen Top - Crazy". He zoomed in on my face ! LOL. Ahahahhaha.

After the event ended, we were going to leave to hang around at Summit and watch a movie. But we found the swimming pool first !! Must. Not. Leave. Before. Taking. Pictures.


We watched Taken 2 :) Two whole rows !! HEHEHE. And right before the movie started I found out Magdalene can play the piano as well ! We heard someone playing the piano from above while the guys were queing up to buy popcorn. Lols. It doesnt take long to tell the difference between me and other pianists. They can memorize the songs they play but I...... rely too much on the piano sheets. I should probably start memorizing :/

Oh, and before I forget ! Right before the movie we went to the arcade, and the photobooth machine caught our eyes ! It's been awhile since we last used one, because the ones in Sunway Pyramid are gone :( So Sam, Vonn, Mag, Lynn, MennSze and I went to take pictures ~~ !!! :D

But because the outcome of the pictures are so....... LALA, I shall refrain from posting them here HAHAHAHA. Keeping them to myself, would be the safest thing to do now :P


Everyone left around 6 ? I was the last to leave, and I actually forgot to pay my bill. DAMN EMBARASSING when the waitress called me back to pay the bill TT Someone please remind me to pay before leaving oTL I feel  bad !! And not to mention, this is my first time leaving the house at 7 and reaching home at 11. 16 hours out of the house. This is new.

And all the pictures are uploaded to facebook already ! Do check the latest album for more pictures :) If I left out any pictures do let me know ! I can't keep a track of which picture I uploaded LOL. #fail.

Did I mention that my heels broke on the morning itself so I had to wear this pair of heels instead ? It didn't match my dress :/
The sky was beautiful :)


You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. Nice pic... You stand too close to the pool. Didn't you worry that ...

    ReplyDelete