#450 - Meet Flaky

8:10 PM


YAY. I'm so happy to say that I finally have a camera of my own ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH MUMMY <3 drumroolls="drumroolls" p="p">
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


*picture from google because i'm lazy to take a picture of it AHHAAHHA* Just look at that gigantic flash. Are any of you wondering how I named it Flaky ? Or why I bother naming it at all ? HAHA. My dog is named Cuddles after a Happy Tree Friends character. So.... *jeng jeng jeng* Flaky was named after a Happy Tree Friends character too ! My sister suggested it though kekekeke

It'll be awhile before I get used to it... But here are some pictures ~ Do expect better pictures from me after this ;) I don't have to rely on my phone camera anymore ! HAHAHA ! But the pictures from my phone weren't always bad right ? :) I just can't stop playing with the effects :D

This is Cuddles :)
And her pretty nose ! I still stare at her nose... it's.... intriguing.
Punk effect. 
Sparkle effect ! Haha !
Watercolour effect :) I really like this one !

P/S : There was a promotion and I can get a free photobook ! I'm planning on filling it up with pictures from the Korea trip this Sunday. OH YEAH. The trip begins this Sunday !! :) Oh, and the 3D glasses that came with it.... I still don't get what it's for. LOL. KBAI.

You Might Also Like

4 lovebites

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you ! Remember take a lot of pictures ya. Too bad I wasn't selected, otherwise we can SS 2gether edi ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will.... and i wouldnt ss with you anyway :P

      Delete