Where Would I Like To Travel In The Next 5 Years?

3:24 PM

Hello hello!

I'm actually... pretty tired today. I wasn't expecting my IKEA parcels to arrive so early in the morning. My sister and I ordered a table (for me), a bookshelf (for her), and a kitchen storage shelf (for mom). Guess who went into bob the builder mode the entire morning? Hahaha.

But thanks to that I now have a more spacious work space and a better sitting posture. My previous table wasn't very stable, and it wasn't wide enough to reach my bed (yes i sit on my bed, I don't have space for a table AND a chair hahah! So now that my table actually reaches my bed I can sit comfortable without hunching. Lol.

Now... back to today's journal prompt.


This is one place that has been forever sitting on my travel list, if COVID didn't happen and cause national borders to shut down, I would have travelled to ---> Japan!!!


It's my number one MUST VISIT DESTINATION. Like... I want to travel to almost every district and explore what they have to offer. Also for the sakura season and maybe some snow (that Malaysia obviously does not have), and festivals and gah - disney world and super mario world and more more more!!! Sometimes I wonder if it'll end up becoming a pipe dream lol. But I do want to make it happen within the next 5 years.


Another place I'd want to travel to would be Sabah and Sarawak! (Don't look at me like that!) Malaysia has it's own beautiful place to visit too! It's only hella expensive to travel there because we have to cross different air spaces as compared to travelling to Thailand, etc. But we all know that Sabah is the hidden Maldives of Malaysia hehehe. And I'm not all that willing to spend 5 digits worth of money for something similar and so near to me.


Also Australia! I've so many relatives there hahaha. I'd be nice to visit them while visiting the country as well. I went there once before, but it was for a dodgeball competition and since I was tight on my budget, I didn't really get to travel around much. This time I'd like to make it worth my time and money to go there! 


At the top of my head, those few locations are where I'd see myself travelling within the next 5 years. I do hope the borderes open up safely and everyone gets their vaccine done so we can travel with ease and feel protected at the same time. I wouldn't travel if the cases and infections rates are still high obviously... and I have no idea how well the airplanes are being maintained when not used for flying. I hope when they're back in action there won't be any casualties from... you know... being not taken care of or not being actively used etc.


I also just realized that this is journal prompt #27 out of 30 prompts in the series! You can refer here for the whole prompt list if you're interested to do it yourself. I'm actually quite happy I decided to do this, I get to write more, release my pent up thoughts and emotions, and discover some new things about myself.


Well, that's all for today! See ya!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites