What Can I Do To Take Better Care Of Myself?

5:41 PM

Hello hello!

I'm in the mood to keep upgrading my room decor, table set up, or just my general room aesthetics in general to better suit my activities and tastes. Haha. I'm really loving my new table from IKEA - it's so wide and I like having space to put my things now. Now... I just need a proper foot rest for my feet HAHAHA. Short legs always make me fold my legs when I sit, and I realize it tends to be a habit now. Like... I even fold my legs when I'm at my boyfriend's house eating dinner. At this point I think they're all used to it LOL but I might have just appeared rude last time HAHAHAH *cringes*


What can I do to take better care of myself eh?


Personally I do want to meal prep again so I know what foods and how much I'm nourishing my body with, but  it's not plausible with the work from home stint still going on. It will definitely come back into action once I'm back to the field permanently haha, or if I get another job lol.


I've been exercising quite regularly the past 2 months... until I received my COVID jab. It made me tired and lazy and my arm is still sore... But I'm thankful I decided to do a programme with Hsuen as my accountability partner. So last night I actually managed to drag myself through Day 6 - which happens to be a stretch. Just what I needed to get my workout back in action hehe.


My sleep schedule has also been on point recently... I think I did mention how bad my sleep schedule was in a few blog posts.. but with just a few days of resuming my alarms (all 6 of em) an additional morning calls from le boyfie - I can say that I'm back to being an early riser HAHAHA. It was easier than expected LOL.


I also want to read more to keep my mind active! Yesterday I started reading "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. I told myself to read at least 1 chapter a day, considering how short each chapters are. It's going well so far :) I wanted to read a non-fiction this month, as I've only been actively drowning myself in fiction for the past few months hahaha.


Lastly, I do want to explore my creativity to take care of my heart and soul. I don't want to let my passions die. I don't want it to become another "regret" in the future. So I want to be able to do things now,.. even if it's a little "ugly" or lacking in social media standards. I hope I keep it up though :) If I ever finish something, I might just post a flipthrough video HAHAHA.


And, to constantly talk to people daily :) I find myself slightly happier if I talk to people outside of the few I talk to daily. It's nice to be social!!


Hehe. Take care!!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites