What Hobbies Would I Like To Try?

10:15 PM

Hello hello!

Two posts in one day HAHA this reminds me of old times where I'd spam a number of blog posts in a single day because I'd be so bored to do anything else aside from taking pictures and posting em with some cheesy captions or paragraphs HAHAHA.

So what hobbies would I like to try?

Geez. So similar to the previous post.


I really want to take watercolour painting more seriously. I really envy people who can produce such beautiful art when the brush touches the paper... also why I like to binge on time-lapse videos sometimes haha. I know it takes a lot of practise, but I always expect myself to produce good quality art all the time huhu. Such is the life of being influenced by social media :(

I also want to try journaling! That feeling of recording thoughts in pen and paper is very different from typing on a blog like this. I find that I can lash out all my emotions easier when I'm writing, be it angry writing or sad writing or happy writing. You get what I mean? Like angrily pressing your pen onto the paper when you're angry, writing super fast when you're excited and trying to not cry when penning painful thoughts, sometimes writing things down has it's way to make you feel better.

What other hobbies do I want to try?


At this point of time that's the only two things weighing on my mind hahaha. I wonder if I'll be able to get the ball rolling soon... I do have the supplies at hand.


But trying to do thing without having to "earn money" or "receiving likes" and etc...does make it difficult. The standards that society drives into you at this point in life... can be so scary. To the point that it makes one scared to even try.


Well...I'm still trying to lay off the after effects of the vaccine. I've pretty much only ingested liquids today (soups, sago desserts, more soup, etc) HAHAHA. Even water feels less than tasteless to me right now. It's like my body is just craving mgs and salt... if you get what I mean?

Hahaha good night!


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites