When Have I Done Something That I Thought I Couldn't Do?

10:56 PM

Hello hello!


Such a rainy morning today I actually turned off all my alarms while expecting another alarm to ring HAHA. Rainy mornings are so dangerous... I just don't check the alarm times and go back to snooze. Thankfully le boyfie is still on auto morning calls HAHA so I managed to heavily drag myself off the bed.


Hmmmm... when I have done something that I thought I couldn't do? So many times actually. HAHA. I only kept doing on thanks to compliments, praises, support, love, and other wonderful positive spices that magically give me the energy to go to the finish line. Here are some of my top memorable "WOW, I actually did it?" moments (lol)


  • Getting #1 in the whole high sch HAHA cause in primary it was impossible for me to even break top 5 
  • Pushing through a tough workout I didn't expect to finish
  • Lose stubborn weight and getting abs HAHAHA
  • Reading non-fiction books on my own interest - because I used to find them so BORING.
  • Winning competitions!
  • Carrying my team
  • Drawing and painting pieces I'm proud of
  • Learning Japanese basic kana
  • Going rounds and rounds at buffets HAHA
  • Saying No.


Sometimes it's nothing much, other times it's just WOW WTF NANI JUST HAPPENED?

Hahahaha. It's fun... to realize that sometimes the only thing limiting our achievements... is our own actions and thoughts and mindset!


This is the second last post of the journalling series! Tomorrow will be the last of the journaling prompts and then I will probably slow down my blog updates to what I truly want to be sharing about. I am currently trying to get back my work-life balance, it's been too life balanced thus far HAHAHA.


I shall see you in the blog post tmr! Tata!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites