#526

3:39 PM


I knew something wasn't right when Chia Yan texted me to go out with her. And I was right !! Thank you girlfriends for making it an awesome day despite the fail surprise event woohooo !! More than a week has passed since my actual birthday so I was really grateful that they would still spend their precious time planning and celebrating with me :) The last time the five of us got together was last year wasn't it ? And to think we're at the karaoke again.... Is this going to be an annual girls' day out party ? Hehe. And thank you for the cute present as well !! I still don't think it looks like me though...



Vonn :)


Sammm :)


I was as hungry as a wolf by the time the food came !! Thanks to me thinking I could grab a quite bite by the time I reached Pyramid. Guess not. Haha. The serving was a little too small to satisfy my ravenous tummy. I ended up overeating for dinner that night. Oops :X


After the karaoke session we went to the photobooths to take pictures !! The set up made a really great backdrop for the pictures !! I believe it was for an ongoing contest ~~ Not that I plan on participating. Taking pictures was fun enough :3

Below are pictures taken from Sammm :)


I like pictures like these !!


xx

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites