#531

10:15 PM


I haven't been doing proper updates about my life recently and it's been bugging me so much I just had to update about what I did today !! HEHE. I was wondering if you were getting bored reading about my thoughts and stuff..... I don't even know what kind of posts you like to read HAHAHA. Although I'm sure some of you just come to see the pictures and not to read words. So I've decided to make Instagram ! Do follow me @nuttyvivi_    :) I don't promise daily updates though :X

Today I went out with my mom and sister for lunch @Sakae Sushi , Subang Parade. It has been a really long time since I last tasted sushi in my mouth. I finally satisfied my sushi cravings !! We opted for Sushi King first but because the seats next to the conveyer belt were taken, we decided to eat at Sakae Sushi instead. But good sushi will taste good no matter where you go !! (Y) Though their green tea doesn't taste the same anymore since they are now serving Genmai Tea. 


I wanted to watch a movie so my mom left Natalie and I there. We decided to watch Epic ! Or rather, I decided to watch Epic. I just HAD to watch a movie today since both my mom and sis watched movies yesterday.... while I had to stay home. Grrrrrr. Before watching the movie, Natalie and I walked around Parade to check out the bazaar stalls. We bought macaroons and earrings ! :) It was my first time having macaroons, and they are really sweet !! I still don't understand why people like to eat them so much. You guys must really have a sweet tooth huh ? Macaroons are too sweet for my taste. It just isn't my cup of tea. 


The macaroons we bought ! :) Natalie chose Vanilla and Red Velvet. I chose Lemon and Green Apple :)


Natalie was saying how she had wanted rose earrings. So why not get them today ? Haha. I got myself the clover earrings because it reminded me of Shugo Chara ! It's not green but, oh well. It still looks pretty !


Weirdly cropped because there were so many people in the background ughhhh.


I spent so much money today -____________- Natalie only brought her phone out so I had to pay for almost everything rawr. But let's ignore that HAHAHA. Here's my OOTD picture !! :D Hehehe.


I think my legs look slimmer when I wear skirts instead of shorts ho ho ho ~~~

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites