#198 - Last Outing of 2010.

12:01 PM

I went out with yvonne and her sis last tuesday. I guess its most probably my last outing of the year :D I went to her house around 8.30 AM ?? HAHA. I made her wake up super early :D and she can still go back to sleep .___. for a few minutes only XD


While waiting for 11 o'clock to come , we watched movies 8D earlier we were watching Alpha & Omega , but halfway the movie went from ENGLISH to SPANISH. wth ? they got conned. LOL. so we switched movies to Enchanted :D mygoshh ! I just realized i'm so outdated with movies hahaha. It was awesome !


And then we headed off to sunway pyramid to get yvonne's pmr gift :D she scored 6A's :D congrats congrats.


rawr rawr !! look what her dad got for her !!! RM829 !! Lucky girl !!!!!!

left shortly after that for lunch at some mamak at USJ1. Yvonne's sis spilled/dropped about half her roti telur on the floor ? and they were so kind to make another one free for her :D and then we went to summit :D

saw this in a bookstore where you can mix and match the animal head and bodies :D i matched a puppy and a duck !!

walked around showing yvonne where i bought my school bag as she wanted to buy one as well. but we ended up going for a movie first :D so we watched TRON ; LEGACY. I didnt really like it -.- Plus the cinema was either so cold I caught a flu in the middle of the whole movie ._______. and then all the lights from the screen somehow made my left eye watery i didnt pay attention to it about half the time ? gahh worst cinema experience ever !


I GOT SICK IN A CINEMA. how retarded is that ? HAHA. Left summit after yvonne bought her bag :D and then walked to giant to meet up with her dad. they sent me home straight after that though :D enjoyed my day though , and i shall end the post right here. all the sneezing and coughing is getting to my head -_______-

xo !

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. dont use anonymous as a name la LOL. is that yvonne by any chance ? HAHHA

    ReplyDelete