#195 - Proud To Be A Taurean.

12:37 PM


hey all ! 4 more days to christmas ♥ are your presents ready yet? hahaha.
above picture taken last week when i cut my hair :D front layered it.
__________________________________________________________________________

I'm a Taurean :DD Cuz my horoscope is Taurus (: I got kinda curious so I googled it. Found so many things that are like SO TRUE about a taurean... in other words.. about me :D hahaha wth.


The good and bad sides of a taurean :D quite true. But can anyone tell me the meaning of BULL-HEADED? its in the green picture and i have no idea what it means hahahaa. And then I stumbled across another taurus site which had there problem-solution thingy. I found one problem I face every year.

PROBLEM:  Having feelings of being used and manipulated, led down the garden path and made a sucker of.
SOLUTION:  Realize that your magnetism attracts negative as well as positive influences. You need to choose your friends, not let them choose you.

That problem is so true :( But I'll work it out somehow. After all , 2011 is coming and its another brand new start :D *trying to be very very super positive about this* LOL.


I find number 10 very true. Realized that in primary school though. Number  7... aizz.. AM I THAT PREDICTABLE ?   T____________T


And Hello Kitty is just too cute :3 although i dont get the connection between the bull horns and the cow suit.


and the above drawing is in tribute to today's blogpost :D hahaha. by the way , I'M PROUD TO BE A TAUREAN. :DD xo. visit http://vivi-photoblog.blogspot.com yeah :D

You Might Also Like

15 lovebites