#194 - Coming Soon.

7:33 PM


Christmas is coming very soon (: I'm gonna celebrate with my cousins on the Christmas Eve ♥ can't wait !! But the kerajaan is going to give us form 3's our "presents" on the 23rd !! So I don't know if I'll be happy during the celebration. After all , the results mean alot to me (: Hopefully I get my 7A's. Then I'll be happier :DD

So....Christmas. Season of giving :D and it also reminds me of my sejarah folio -________- that's one thing i'd like to forget hahaha ! Have you bought presents for people ? I did. LOL. Well , I guess I did =X But there's always one thought in my head. WHAT SHOULD I BUY FOR HIM/HER ??? So in the end I shop safe and buy retarded things LOL. and most of the times i dont buy christmas presents at all. I'm so bad lol.

Its always so frustrating when you ask someone "what do you want for ______?" . They always have no proper answer to give :( another reason why i dont buy presents. cuz i dont know what you really want/need. haiz. do you agree with me ? and then if i bought something they didnt really like they would pretend they like it cuz they dont wanna offend you or make you sad. aizz.

so ! voice out what you really want :D if you keep quiet ( like me LOL ) you'll never get it :D hahaha wth am i talking now LOL. crap mostly but i just wanna update my blog. and PLEASE. visit http://vivi-photoblog.blogspot.com !! comment and rate my art yeah (: if you do then no need buy me christmas presents HAHAHA.

so.... my last question for you... WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS ? (:
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites