#192 - Its Around Your Neck !

3:45 PM


recently i got addicted to checkered things :D and i have a matching bag to go with my clothes.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I have no idea what i was thinking that at that moment. x)
_______________________________________________________________________________


Yesterday I went through all the necklaces that my sis and I kept in a tiny box. I just realized that we had too many for our own good , but having too many is never a crime right ? Or is it ? -__________-


We had four golden coloured necklaces :D The fairy looks like Tinker Bell and the deer looks like Bambi right ? :D


Not the mention the golden cat had a twin ! Silver Cat ! HAHA. I'm being so lame now. The Golden Cat belongs to my sister , and I have no idea how it lost its eye. MEOOOWW ♥


hehehehehe ! most of them are silver in colour :D


I like this one ! Its mine , and I bought it at China. Really unique right ?


If only it was a real slipper TWT hahaha XD


You've seen the cats , now you see the doggies and the puppies :3


Another of my favourite , but the its starting to lose its colour :(


ANYONE LIKES HELLO KITTY ?? :D


These are really special. Probably the most expensive. The purple belongs to me , the orange belongs to my sis. We bought there at China as well , but they're real gems ! The person at the shop said white means PURE , and purple means LOVE , so I bet my necklace means PURE LOVE right ? @______@





I'm lazy to caption all of the pictures already. By the way, N stands for Natasha :D
xo.

You Might Also Like

24 lovebites

  1. you naughty har..checked your sis's necklaces..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, alot!! but I think there's many of the owl selling in Malaysia already. I spotted one at Pavilion, thought wanna buy it. Any ideas? For X'mas!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah so many :D very nice those accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pris - thanks ! :DD

    @arsenalkorner - errrr okay...

    @snowman - haha thanks ! :D

    @miss n - haha ! we keep them together :P

    @philip - thanks !!

    @bendan - owh really ? haha i'm sure it'll make a nice xmas gift for someone :D

    @cassy - haha i know rite ? XD

    @ck - thanks so much !

    ReplyDelete
  5. wa wa wa wa waoooooo!! WHOAA! SO NICE LEH! can i have one? Since u got so many, canot wear so many la... i help u wear some la, ok?xP

    ReplyDelete
  6. @GenGkey - hahaha if i knew you maybe i'd buy you one !

    @eunice - XD hahaha sure ! if we meet up some day xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @shuwen - haha i know rite ? too many xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you really have ALOTTTT. :D nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah!! alot. i like the gold (slipper) if i am not wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @joanne - haha you're not wrong. but its more bronze than gold :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. seem like perfect gift for christmas.. who wanna give to me :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah, you have lots of jewellery.."Jealous"

    ReplyDelete
  13. @manji - nyeheheh :D too many jewellery already LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. omgosh!you have soooo many necklace. somemore all so nice one >.<

    ReplyDelete
  15. @grace - hahaha too many leh xD thanks btw !

    ReplyDelete