#190 - Rewind !

1:34 PM


I'm very bored today. Wanted to go shopping with my friend at empire , but unfortunately , 
  1. NO transport :(
  2. Found someone to pick us up :D but he wanted to go pyramid , we wanted empire !
  3. Cancelled and postponed to TOMORROW. public holiday (:
Lately I've been thinking of the times back when I was in form 1 , ( i'm in form 3 now ) , due to my friend's influence. Kept pestering me to find pictures of the time back when i was in form 1. HAHAHA. I sorta laughed at how noob looking I was back then.

Oh well :D HAHAHAHAHAHA. I still cant stop laughing !


halfway throughout form 1, I got elected as a prefect
so I got rid of my damn apron , pinafore.
 

and well , I sorta miss wearing a pinafore so I stole my sis's uniform for awhile :D
please ignore the name tag. HAHAHA.


sometimes I wish I could rewind time and correct every mistake I've made , to tell myself what I know now , what I should have done and what I shouldn't have done. Its all too late to look into the past , but its never too late to look at the future.
xo.

You Might Also Like

26 lovebites

  1. No regrets babe! 2011 is few weeks away. Learnt from your mistake and may you have a smashing 2011. Cheerios x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great retrospect pictures. I personally like 2009 but short is the new long in 2010. So can't wait to see your 2011 transformation :)

    So keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @melmonica - thanks :DD cant wait for 2011 ! xo.
    @alvin - hahaha yeah i liked 2009 too , 2011 should be better than that xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just gotta enjoy your high school life more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @albert - hahaha yeah , should cut down on the stress and start goin crazy awhile eh ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. High school years r d best years in my life... 2011 looking forward :)all d best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @jamie - high school.. for me so far so good :D i still have 2 more years x) all the best to you too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. @snowman - thankyou ! yeah i was happy with it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. theres nothing to regret sis..just enjoy ur life..:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow... you looks fantastic! I don't wanna look back picture when I was younger T.T

    ReplyDelete
  11. @GenGkey - haha i'll keep that in mind !
    @ysquare - thanks ! haha i look back at it all the time so i dont forget (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. keep looknig forward! i always like flashbacks... ah the memories...

    ReplyDelete
  13. @J - its nice to look back once in awhile :DD

    ReplyDelete
  14. *highfive* i miss my pinafore too

    ReplyDelete
  15. @camy -*highfive* ! haha i miss it but i dont like to wear it :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. same emotions as urs, bored and wants shopping badly haha!
    and ur doggy is so adorable!!!! look like a piece of black cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @xing - yeah ! i desperately need to go shopping already ! haha my doggy blended with my blanket just now i nearly stepped on her ! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wo so means today you gonna go Empire Subang? Have fun =)

    remember to visit me ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @kian fai - hahaha thanks!! visited you back already :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. @sengzhao - NEITHER CAN I HAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete