#197 - Blessed Christmas (:

6:08 PM


Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day :D ahahha. Christmas was awesome , the only thing left out was my puppy !!! RAWR !! its her first christmas and she isnt celebrating TwT


Woke up early to watch cartoons (i always do on weekends) , only to realize that all of it was replaced by christmas shows .____. I ended up watching 8tv's MKMF 2008. Haha SS501 and SHINee rocked the stage yo ! After that we went summit for lunch and shopping (: Bought a new school bag and two new pencil cases :D


I effing love my new school bag :D wait , I ALWAYS love it ! hahaha ! But something goes wrong with it after at least 6 months. I wonder why ?


Not to mention buying new stationaries for next year :D Can't wait to go back to school.


Went home around 3 to wrap our christmas presents since we had to exchange presents later at my aunt's house. Above is mum's present :D


And I find this really cute ! My sis bought a frog mirror HAHAHA. If you open its face you see yourself :D


I had totally no idea what to buy so I ended up with this :D A mini fan ! They're all from sunway pyramid's S&J.


Bought the wrapping paper at summit ;D so cute ! all the bumble bees parachuting with a flower HAHA. I couldnt find anything else. The rest practically said HAPPY BIRTHDAY and its CHRISTMAS for goodness sake -.-


Syok sendiri moments :D wrapping presents can be quite boring WITHOUT THE CELLOPHANE TAPE.


Halfway wrapping presents , my dad came home with these :D 


And inside those were there teddy bears :3 and angpow from my grandmother. (:


Remember when i said no cellotape ? We used masking tape instead wth LOLOLOLOL.


The cute bumble bees :3


But in the end the presents are (horribly) wrapped :D


But we murdered alot of wrapping paper cuz of retarded tape problems LOL.


Went there around 8. Brought my guitar along cuz my aunt wanted to sing songs with it but it was out of tune T___________T and then we decided to sing a long with some cd hahaha. not so many pictures with me. mostly with the cousins <3



OH YEAH THE PART I LIKE MOST. The FOOD :D We had hainanese chicken and roasted pork and etc. But I personally prefer the dessert !! Jelly topped with ice cream and chocolate :3 It was zuper nice ! I'm gonna try make it myself someday :3 *yeah right keep dreaming*


And then the gift exchange went on. My sis and my cousin numbered all the presents :3 randomly picked a number and I got 13. But I knew 13 was my own present so I traded number :D ended up with 11.


I never knew but could you wrap food in a present ? LOL. My mum got sweets instead XD and my sister ended up with a right hand only baking glove. LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA WTH. And then we played uno with my cousins. I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TWICE IN A ROW T______________T sad sad sad !! But oh wells , all the laughter and fun was there :D One of my younger cousins had her spotlight when she started dancing to... LADY GAGA & WONDERGIRLS SONG. HAHA. Damn cute :D I recorded it but its in such a bad quality >.< I love christmas this year (: Although not everyone was there but still , merry christmas

You Might Also Like

29 lovebites

  1. Merry X'mas and nice cutesy stuffles you got =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas guys =)
    and @serge ; haha thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. the icecream topped jelly look damn nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the dessert looks so sweet and nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yencheng ; IT IS :D you should try it if you can XD

    @xing ; yeah its really nice i even went for seconds :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @redribbon ; thanks !! merry xmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice bag!! i love every bag you bought! xD since form 1 hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @laila ; haha just be young at heart (:

    @qiwen ; yeah merry christmas :D

    @greace ; THANKIUU dear <3 haha you really notice all my bags meh ? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. merry christmas...
    i love ss501 so much ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, that's a really nice bag alright! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @yeeing ; merry xmas ! :D

    @philip ; merry xmas :DD

    @irene ; YES SS501 is love ! haha merry christmas :D

    @alvin ; thankyou !! :D i hope it doesnt hate me or anything LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @careen ; haha yeah !! merry christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, so many presents you've got, Merry X'mas :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your beg is super yeng, would sure want it as schoold bag.


    Join Exabytes Angel Program now and get RM50 bonus upon sign up.
    http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete
  15. omgg i wan the dessert>< looks so tempting TT

    ReplyDelete
  16. @jann ; hehe merry christmas :D

    @hilda ; YES. i cant wait !! :D

    @chuckie ; haha too bad its mine ! :D

    @domokun ; yeah it was tempting T.T and i wanna eat it again !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ur Christmas seemed fun! Im just graduated heheh,I bet I'll miss secondary skul life!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @stephanie ; it was fun alright (: awww then you wont be in the go back to sch mood :( secondary life is awesome :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year!! ^^

    ReplyDelete