#187 - Without It.

7:14 PM


Hey all I'm finally back to blogging after so long. It was killing me !!
I know I've posted the pic above long time ago but I still like it :D hahaha !


My computer got struck by lighting few days ago when it was raining heavily D:
It succeeded in making me bored. I mean , really really bored. Nth else to do !!
shizz now , its always raining TWT . I could smell the CPU burning. Seriously.


I wished pressing HELP on the keyboard could have helped :(


My life without the computer is boring. Very very boring.
But somehow I got through my boredom by reading books. Lots of it.
From manga to harry potter to revision books to childish books and then...


I found percy jackson books in my sister's room :D started to read read read !
haha after reading the first one i just couldnt stop ! currently at the above-picture-book now. 
But anyways , the computer is back functioning :D HEHEHEHE.
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites