#599 - Campifre Night : Mount Olympian

9:31 PM

Hey lovelies ! :)

Here's to yet another backdated blogpost. I'm doing this too much lately, but what can I do when I barely even have time to sit down infront of my laptop and start typing ? I've finally wrapped up one of the busiest weeks of the month, and well, looking forward to the many more bound to come. 

On the 14th of June, I attended my second campfire night at SMK Seafield :) Spent some time thinking if I should dress up following the theme (Mount Olympian) or just ignore it, but since the girls decided to dress up, why not ? (though in the end most of didn't really follow the theme HAHAHAH) We came a little late cause we opted to dress up and do our hair together. Or rather, have Hsuen do our hair for us. Heheh. Thanks Hsuen !


We reached just in time to see Woei Huang and Jon's performance !! The first song was so much better than the second one, and well, the mic is so loud you can hear what they were whispering (HAHAHAH) A problem that the committee should have been aware of, cause those of us sitting near the speakers heard just about everything they said backstage.


With the ladies :)


Thanks again to Yee Hsuen for doing my hair :D


And oh. I decided to wear this slipper. I regret that decision HAHAHHAHA. I knew it was old and it was going to get spoiled easily but I took the chance and wore it out anyways. All was fine until I hit the dance floor. One jump and TA-DAAAA. I think I jinxed myself. With alot of cellotape I managed to walk a bit. Heh. But because of that I got another piggy back ride too. :D


I thought that the performances this year was better :) Love the fact that there was two fire performances instead of one. Can't get enough of it. Except for the usual shouting that the actors and actresses always make. They need to know how loud the mic is and adjust to that. It doesn't take shouting to express the emotions of a character. But overall, it was a great night :)


Doesn't he look faboulous with my bag ? HAHAHAH. 

Allright. I've really got to post all these backdated posts soon before I forget them and only have pictures to tell me what happened. See you soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites