#595 - Teacher's Day Fashion Show

9:34 PM


Hi lovelies :)

Teacher's Day was last month but I'm only blogging about it now hahaha. My efficiency level is slowly decreasing isn't it ? Anyways, this would probably be first time doing a fashion show in 19 years of my life HAHAHAH. I wasn't involved at first, until Pn Joyce came and ask me to join it during STPM examinations. I said yes and dragged Yee Hsuen along ! :D 


Meet Pn Shahrizad's iguana ! :) I've always thought lizards were kinda cute, but iguanas are cuter ! Makes me feel like getting a pet iguana HAHAHA but it's okay. Cuddles is enough. And she's warm. Heheh.


But of course before leaving, take picture with the iguana ! :D Shoooo beautiful (*.*)
*cough cough* Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder HEHEHEH.

Okay. Enough about iguanas. The fashion show was the last item on the agenda, so we had ample time for preparation and pictures. Sadly, I did not charge my camera battery and it didn't last until the end of the catwalk :( But at least I had backstage pictures to share hahah !!


My hair ! :) Done by Yee Hsuen with 21 hair pins HAHAHA. Yeahh I counted. Thanks so much Hsuen ! :D


With my pig ! :) Coincidently wore red heheh. Nope, it wasn't on purpose. I brought 5 dresses to school and asked Pn Joyce to help me choose one, and here I am ! :D HAHAHAHA.


YoursTruly, ChiaYan, YeeHsuen, ChengYi ! I feel so short. Wearing heels doesn't help when they're in heels too :((


Group shots ! :)


:D


With Yee Hsuen ! :D She's so hot hahaha ! Like SNSD's MR MR hot, get what I mean ?

For the video of the fashion show, please click HERE . And please watch in HD :)

P/S : My camera ran out of battery so it was cut off halfway. So sorry to those who wanted to see yourselves but could'nt.



 And one selfie out of 12398087623741 :P And another with dress details hahah ! 


When dogdog makes a face, you follow along ! :D

I shall now end this post. The rest of the pictures are on Facebook :)




You Might Also Like

0 lovebites