#597 - Faraday Swim and Potluck !

8:42 PM

Hey lovelies :)

I just remembered that I have a few draft posts that I did not post, such as this one. Living in such a fast paced world has led me to forget my blog from time to time. It's not a good feeling to forget, but it sure is good to remember. Agreed ?

Well, enough of that. During the holidays, my classmates decided to have a class party. GO 6 FARADAY ! :D We decided to go swimming at Cheng's place and have potluck at the same time. The weather was great and so was the food. Although once again, I forgot to charge my camera battery and it died flat before I could even snap more decent pictures. The pictures towards the end were taken with iPhone. 


Reached around 6pm and was greeted by the stunning sunset ! :)


Pee-ka-boo !

Playground first ! Remember the times where you could actually run around the playground without a care in the world ? Now I'm scared that I'm too heavy or too big. HAHAHAH. They should make adult sized playgrounds so we can still have fun. WHEEEEE. Soon after, we finally decided to enter the pool !


I thought that the pool was really small, but I'm glad that it wasn't so deep. SUPER GLAD that even at 150cm I don't have to jump or spend energy trying to stay afloat in the pool HAHAHAHHA. Short people problems. Not being able to stand at the deep end of the pool. Does anyone feel me ? Heheh.

After swimming we also had a short session regarding first impressions and current impressions. ( Thanks to question bank Yee Hsuen :D ) Everyone had to state their first impressions (if they remember) and their current impressions of everyone there at that moment. It's nice to know what your classmates think of you, positive or not. Better than having gossip behind your back.


Good food and good company makes it a great night :) Group picture ! Although some of them already left. Should have taken it before the earliest person left. Hahah.

Ahhhh well. I suddenly feel like swimming again. Anyone ? :D

You Might Also Like

3 lovebites