#600 - Hsuen's Day

10:16 PM


Hey lovelies ! :)

I'm here to update with yet another backdated post HAHAHAH. Even if I don't mention this at the beginning of most of my recent posts I think you'd all figrue it out one way or another. On the 27th June we celebrated Yee Hsuen's birthday ! :D We've been planning it for awhile but I guess the cat got out of the bag really fast, eh ? Hahah. Oh well. I'm glad it took your mind of other stuffs for a moment.


THE CAKE WAS SO DELICIOUS. FULL OF MANGO. I LAIK. OHMAIGOSH.

Probably the prettiest cake I've ever seen. Comes along with an equally beautiful price as well.


We surprised her at home first :) There were so many of us the first thing I heard from her was 'WHAT THE HELL?'. HAHAHAH. I'd probably do the same though. Having so many people swarming your house on a Friday night with a cake and a birthday song. XD


Yang Han murdered the cake.

We left soon after to One City for a proper dinner :) The cake was yummy, but not filling enough. Well, Mei Qun and I were already on the way there when we suddenly received a phone call. Turns out everyone forgot about Marion and Yee Hsuen and left them both stranded at home HAHAHHA. A U-turn ends that story but oh well. Moral of the day : Check your car passengers. Double check. Triple check. And so on.


Yee Hsuen ! :D Our question bank. HAHAHA.


We had dinner at Chilla Cup !


The whole second floor was practically ours for that night. So many of us. HAHAH.


With Jason :)


Oops. It's been awhile since I spammed selfies / groupies. HAHAHA. I'm too lazy to upload them to Facebook.


Ordered Cookies and Cream the second I saw it on the menu :) It's not what I expected though. I'd rather have Juiceworks's Cookies and Cream.


Sour Cream Spaghetti with Dory Fish (If I remember correctly, forgot to take picture of the menu) It was like it's name. Sour cream made it sour, and if I recall right the fish had lemon taste as well.


Tortilla ! :D This was good. Try it if you ever go there :)


After dinner we went to the Sky Park (a must go everytime you come to One City HAHAHAH) for a short walk before leaving.

But oh well. Feels weird seeing my nickname on cakes. And there was a waffle named after it too HAHAH Nutty Waffle. I would try them but I really dislike nuts. Contradiction eh ?

Till next time :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites