#596 - When Gadgets Meet Fashion

8:35 PM

Hey lovelies :)


School holidays are coming to an end and I haven't started to do my homework. (and I'm sure some of you have not bothered either heheh). I've probably occupied myself with my phone, laptop and camera all day long if I didn't go anywhere during the past week. But going out all the time with my phone and camera makes me think from time to time on how to match them with my outfits.

So today I'm gonna share this infographic with you :)


Credits ; www.ipmart.com.my

I'm really liking the combinations they put together :) Though I personally like the 2nd one. In fact, I think every girl should have at least one in their closets. It's perfect for any occasion, not too formal and not too casual. And almost any gadget looks good with it. It's hard to go wrong with a little black dress :))


Well, until the next post ! :)


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites