#598 - Tea Time

9:14 PM

Hey lovelies ! :)

It's been a busy week and well, I don't think this cycle will end anytime soon. There always seems to be another activity or programme waiting to be announced at the very last minute which then adds to unnecessary stress. Sometimes I wonder if it's good or bad. Having something to do makes me feel good but all these last minute issues kills the mood.

Allright ! Enough of that. Somewhere during the holidays I spent a whole day with my girlfriends :) The usual  movie hangout and chit chats. But we also drove all the way to Shah Alam to see Elayne's new tea house ! It's really hot because there's no proper air ventilation yet, but it's so nice for pictures. And yes we drank tea, but then made it again for picture purposes wahahahah.


It feels like a really great place to have tea. If there was a cafe like this somewhere I'd frequent it often if I could. HAHAHAHA. Flowers and lace goes very well with tea time. Well, at least to me.


Top to bottom ; Yours Truly, Yvonne, Elayne, Samantha.

Cause everyone takes picture with yellow flowers except Sam.



And of course, I wouldn't forget selfies :) Just two in this post kayy HAHAHA. Trying to be less vain.


The amount of sunlight is just perfect.


It's been a VERY LONG time since I last wore accesorries. 


Missing two humans but it's a day well spent. We did some mani pedi after that thanks to Sam and Layne.


Pig inspired nails. They're just so adorable :3

Well, I know my blog is very backdated now but I'll probably keep blogging at my own pace. Seems fitting that way. Blogging about events when they're hot from the oven is better so I don't have to scratch my head to remember the events, but then again, blogging later makes me only blog about the highlights. HAHAHA. So..... I have no idea.

Until the next post :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites