#594 - Szeto's Birthday !!

1:30 PM

Hi lovelies ! :)

Now that it's the holidays it seems that I have more free time to blog instead of just uploading pictures to Facebook or Instagram and leaving them to say things that I couldn't put into words due to the lack of time. But now that I've more time on my hands, I might as well start writing.

On the 26th May, Szeto's classmates planned a surprise birthday plan for him ! I tagged along as always because Jason is there (heheheh) They were planned a swimming and potluck session that night ! :) It's been so long since I last swam ! Thank goodness the rain cleared up after the heavy downpour in the afternoon.



Yeah ! I finally wore my hat out HAHAHAH. It's been collecting dust in mycupboard. And even though I wore it for awhile, it feels nice. I like caps, but I don't wear them out often. Especially this hat. I lost count of the number of people who got stabbed by the studs on my cap (sorry!)


Seow Kean and Sook Sin ! :) Spot the pig that Jason drew on me hahaha !!


 With Pui San and J-Lynn ! :)


And with Totodile the birthday boy ! :D I think I started calling him Totodile because of his twitter username, "toto". It just reminded me of Totodile. POKEMON !! :D


We placed all the food at Piri's house and started swimming ! However, not everyone entered the pool though. Thanks to the ball we played a few games hehehe. 


And of course, pictures ! :)


Well, baby pool because we're cool like that.


I think we got out of the pool about 8 ? I can't remember already AHAHAHA. I only remember that we were making too much noise. It's hard to keep quiet when you're having fun. You know that feeling dontchu ? :D After swimming we went to get the food and fill our empty tummies ! :) And that's when the surprise candle came out !! Yupp. Candle.


More food and lots of pictures taken after that !  :) But I'll upload the rest of the pictures to Facebook. Don't want to flood the blogpost with them Heheheh.


And sometimes I wonder how forgetful I am. I remembered that I left my towel but I forgot my shoes HAHAHAH. Thanks for keeping them Szeto ! And I hope you enjoyed your time that day :) Finally same age as me ehehehe.


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites