#565 - Spooky Night @ Galactic Laser, MidValley

2:00 PM

Halloween is today ! Is anyone dressing up ?  HAHAH. Well, eventhough today's the actual day, who says you can't have an early celebration ? :P


So, last weekend I attended a Halloween event at Galactic Laser, MidValley. It's located on the 3rd floor of the North Court. The place was decorated for Halloween ! I liked some of the creative signs they put up on the wall. Except that I didn't see any wolves like the beware sign said.





Didn't dress up as anything because I thought no one would. Wrong thinking I guess :/ Many of them were dressed for the event, albeit a little simple. There were witches, counts, draculas, people with masks one.... I should have went with the pumpkin suit. HAHAH. I thought that  some of the costumes worn by the staff were really epic. We started the evening with a witchy buffet dinner !! 



What is a party without games ?! And what is Halloween without mummies ? HAHAH. They played a game where the partners of the participants had to mummify the other with toilet paper. XinVee and I lent a helping hand in the game. It's fun to mummify someone.


The two people we turned into mummies :D


The best mummy ? The one on the most right :) Heheh. Mummy indeed. He can't even move. Oh gosh.

The next game involved mice. Really cute mice. I felt so tempted to take them home as pets HAHAH. The participants were required to catch the mice by their tails and put them into the box on a separate table. Their expressions were just priceless ! 


Oh, but I do pity the mice though. I have no idea how many times they had to go through that. 


The partner of a little girl went to the toilet so I stood in for her ! :D 


And catching mice by their tail was fun ! The fear factor competition was my favourite part HAHAH. The crowd was really hyperactive and participated alot in the games :) Small kids really do have more energy !! I feel so old now.


These really cute rubber rings were given out to those who answered questions and participated in the games ! :) Really eye-catching !!


Oh. Speaking of Fear Factor competitions, how could you forget about worms ? Creepy excitements are a must when it comes to Halloween ! HEHEH. This time they had to take them out using chopsticks, and if the worms were to fall on the group, they had to use their bare hands to pick them up. It was a really fun and entertaining game !


With Melody ! 


But let's not forget the main event. Laser tag !! :D There was a special Halloween edition version of the game. Zombies VS Survivors. Everyone was a survivor. And the staff were the zombies. It was my first time playing, so I was really at a lost HAHAH. By the time I got the hang of it, I became a zombie !! Oh no. I forgot about my T-Virus cure :(

Laser tag is played using the hand-held infrared-emitting targeting device. All players would be wearing infrared-sensitive targets to match. But it's really hard to tell when you get hit, because I didn't even know I was turning into a zombie. Either that or I was so absorbed in the game I didn't realize HAHAH. *excuses*

.

I just had to. :P


The party was really great :) Glad I made it to the event :D It's more fun when there's more people around to play with.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE ! :D

Don't forget to check out Galactic Laser 's Facebook Page or their Website (you can check their various activities, promotions and price rates here) ! :)

Galactic Laser,
T-012A, 3rd Floor, North Court,
Mid Valley Megamall.

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites