#561 - Day 3 : Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

2:11 PM

Hello peeps ! I'm still not done with my Sabah post updates so please bear with me for the time being ! And besides, the only thing that has been happening is my STPM trials, which just ended today. It didn't go as well as I wanted it to, but having regret isn't going to be very helpful. 

Back to my Sabah trip ! I put most of the pictures into collages so that it won't be so full of it. Heheh. I wonder if that's easier for you to read ? Hmmmmm. Waking up to see pretty flowers outside was really refreshing compared to me waking up and looking outside the room windows just to see.... the dining room. HAHA.


For once, I actually ate breakfast every morning. I don't usually eat breakfast on a daily basis, but I guess it's a nice change. Waking up to mouth-watering fragrance of sausage and potatoes..... even my tummy gets hungry. 


In the afternoon, we went to Jesselton Port. Hahah. There were pictures of the port back in the olden days, and it really reminded me of the Sejarah syllabus that I studied back in lower secondary. It's a really beautiful place ! The ocean was so blue and clear ! You could see the fishes :) Too bad we didn't go for the boat ride :( But it was nice while it lasted. 


After that, we got ready to have our barbeque by the beach ! We made our makeshift bbq pit using tree logs, branches, coconuts... and whatever we could find. Heheh. We had fish, vegetables and mushrooms Simple but satisfying at the same time. That's one thing I've always wanted to do. Beachside bbq ! :D Heheheh. 


Later in the evening, we went to the beach again ! I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. :P


It was also the first day of the Hari Malaysia celebrations in Tanjung Aru. They had fireworks that night ! And the view from condo was just brilliant :) Only managed to watch towards the end of the display because I was eating dinner. Haha. Such a bad timing.


Day 4's post should be up in a few days of so and my Sabah trip posts will come to an end ! Heheh. 

See you soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites