#562 - Day 4 : Kota Kinabalu , Sabah.

1:19 PM


Day 4 is the day we left Sabah. Hahah. We didn't do anything much besides packing and heading straight to the airport. The airport was just a 5 minute drive away :) Really convenient right ? HAHAH. When we're at the beach we could also see some planes landing ! Can I pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars ? 


We went to the souvenir shop to see if there was anything nice to buy back, but the only thing that caught my eye were these coconut piggybanks !! There were made to look like pigs, elephants and mice ! Kawaiii ~~~


And reaching home never felt better. It always feels good coming home to see Cuddles jumping and running around while wagging her tail (which happened so fast even her butt was shaking, LOL) yupp. I love my dog, and I love being at home after being away from it for so long. Heh.


This signifies the end of the Sabah travel blogposts. HAHA. It's really hard to blog when life is just so uneventful and repetitive. Schools, exams and studies are things that I don't want to blog about. But hmmmm. Maybe I'll come up with something. I hope. Oh well. Teehee.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites