#566 - Jonaooi's Surprise Party

4:46 PM

Yesterday, we celebrated Jona's belated birthday at InHouse, Taipan. It was a surprise plan almost gone wrong, but somehow the plan pulled through. Hahah. I reached a tad bit late but at least I was there :D 


The belated birthday boy cutting his cake :D Probably the only person I know who makes so many  facial expressions while cutting his cake. I didn't get to taste it D: 


With Carol ! :D


Writing little messages for Jona :D


Thank you Woei Huang for bringing out the cake before I left ! hahah ! Felt like I screwed up the agenda of the event but oh well. There were so many of us singing him the song it felt like everyone there was singing for Jona :D


With the birthday boy ! :D Jonathan Ooi ! I still don't remember what I previously wrote in the intended birthday message for you but when I do.... I'll probably forget it again :P Stay curious ! (It's good for you, I hope) =X


Blowing the candles twice because the first time only had 3 lighted candles. Heh.


Happy 18th , TaeYang :D Please learn to dance soon and good luck for STPM. Heheh. 

Kbai.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites