#424 - Young, Wild & Free

2:00 PM


Woke up. I was still feeling a little groggy though.
 A sleepy face is what you get when you're peeling and cutting fruits all the way until 12AM. And besides, have you read post #423 ? Well, yesterday I attended my school's QM BBQ Dinner !! But there was also a games session in the morning. Sadly, only the Form 1s and Form 2s were involved. The only seniors there were Win Hoe, Brandon, Bryan, Shane, Seik Yng and me ! They played Running Man. LOL. As if there hasn't been enough running man games around but I'm glad they had fun :)

Names in the lucky draw box !
 Seik Yng did all the names for the lucky draw :D Hehe ! That's my name ! I didn't win the lucky draw though. I wanted the lollipop :( But Jasmine got it ! We also woke Menn Sze up ! Thanks for helping with the wrapping Menn Sze !! :D

I kinda miss staying at Court 6. It's easier to commute around.
Seik Yng !! :D
I wanted this !! TT
I just had to do this.
 Seik Yng, Menn Sze and I went for brunch at MajuMaju :) Heh. Menn Sze you owe me 3.50 ! :D Took a bus home and started cutting and peeling the remaining fruits. I think I accidently cut my pinky finger in the process though. There's a cut on my finger. I didn't realize it till this morning. But don't worry about the fruits :) I washed all of it twice (after cutting) , just so you know :)


 Click to enlarge ! HAHA ! I wore a blue maxi dress with slippers ! And thanks to my sister for doing a fishtail braid for me :) I liked my attire on that day. I don't care if you think I'm overdressed. But hey ! A maxi dress can be worn casually too !

Samantha, Jasmine, Me :)
 While waiting for the event to start, Sam, Jas and I went down to camwhore :)) All the pictures are in Jasmine's tablet though... Shall wait for them to be uploaded :)

Can you see the braid ? :D
 And then we went back up :) Since there was still time before the event, well, I just took more pictures :D HEHEHEHEHE. It always happens during events. And I always do it before the event because there's more lighting !! Most of the pictures I took at night were blurry and too dark. But I'll upload them all anyways. Before people start asking for their pictures.

Wen Jun :)
My favourite picture on my phone ! With Yvonne :)
With Brandon ! I liked the gold glitter in his hair that night ! Can't see it here though.
With Yvonne again :D
And again. She was in charge of the gift exchange ! :)
Latkai ! Why did you move your face ? TT
When blurry, take the picture again !! :D Hi Adrian :D
Sharmaine :)
Jonathan :)

 Another moment of ss-ing :)


A picture with our QM President 2012 !! Sie Win Hoe :D Good job with the event, eventhough I did lose my temper with you. You still did great, don't worry :D

Hey Bharath ! :D
Adrian !!

 Chia Yan, Chew and Salmi :D

Ah Zai ! :D Kept running away from pictures. And 3 of them were blurry. hehe :D :D

Yew King, Natsumi, Jasslyn and Christina ! :D

With Chris on the sky terrace during the photo session ! :)
We cleaned up after the event and I took home the food. I need lunch and dinner. HAHA. I wanted to stay longer and listened to whatever Win Hoe was discussing with the Form 5s but my mum was already waiting outside -.- I texted her that I'll call her when its over and she said OK, but nooooooooooooooooooooo. Sigh. I hate missing out on things. Form 5s reading this ! Update me kays :D


In case you were wondering about the post title, it was the QM Bbq theme ! :) HEHE.

And I left out a few more info ! Jasmine and I were the emcees for the night ! Sorry if we were lame :P LOL. And the performance........... I had two microphone issues. Only me I think-.- Jasmine pulled the mic away from me during the last verse of my song, then Chia Yan gave me the mic too slow and I had to skip a few words. Sigh. I hate zis. But do wait for Jasmine to post up the video :) It'll be on private I guess O.O I wasn't really satisfied.

And I didn't like the crowd either. They were either not sporting, or disrespectful. Seriously. There's an event going on and all those hooligans just disappear and come and go. It's rude. But those who really stayed and listened, you guys were awesome :) Oh, and please give me feedback on my fruit salad !! I made it :D I asked a few people but I'd like to hear from you too. Comment below ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites