#419 - Petrosains

7:52 PM

Hello readers :) I've been saying for so long that there's gonna be a change in my blog right ? But unfortunately, I just can't seem to find the time for it :( I'm really sorry for that !


Today the ICT Club of my school had a trip to Petrosains, Suria KLCC. The president was a classmate, so when there were empty spaces left for the trip, I decided to go :)


It has been a very long time since I last set foot at KLCC. The only part I remember is Kinokuniya bookstore, because I used to go there to buy manga all the time :) HEHEHE. If I could own a bookstore like Kinokuniya......


We arrived early. So we went to eat breakfast, while some went for a walk around. It's nice walking around when not a single shop is opened. If you get what I mean. I had toast bread <3 I just love toast ! I don't care even if it's not morning, if I see it on the menu I just get tempted to order it.

Me, Yvonne, Bellyna
This dinosaur was singing songs !! So cute :3
Petrosains was really cool :) But going once is enough !!
Yvonne and MennSze in the hurricane machine. It's awesome !!

/Skips everything in between/ Lazy blogger. 
Dino Erasers !!
We had free time until 3.30, spent most of it exploring outside.
The view would have been better if the sun wasnt glaring down at us.
Me and Yvonne :D 
I love the playground !! If only it wasnt so hot :(
Sorry Yvonne :( For dragging you out into the hot hot hot sun TT

I am a lazy blogger. Or maybe it's just SPM chills getting to me. Oh, and I've somehow fallen back in love with exercising, playing the piano and dancing. What on earth is happening to me TT My blog is gonna die soon ><

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites

  1. Is not empty space la. Puan Ooi and I took the decision to give you guys some space. I hope the trip is fun and you enjoyed it. Anyway, I was really sad on my camera because I did not take enough pictures.

    ReplyDelete