#422 - Matoki !!

11:47 AM


Guess which Matoki am I ? :D HEHEHEHEHE. I did this when 8tv Nite Live was giving away tickets to BAP's showcase in Malaysia ! Melo and I were shortlisted, but unfortunately none of us won anything :( But still, it's the first time I ever took time off to participate in a contest. I felt so inspired within that short period of time. Well, just look at the things you do when you want something. Same applies for me. Wonderful experience eventhough I didn't win anything.


I originally made Zelo's matoki first, then HimChan's. But I felt so bored I went on to make Bang Yong Guk's matoki :D HEHEHEHEHE. I actually had enough felt to all of them, but I only managed to make three before I got bored and lost my inspiration. I sold all the remaining felt to Sam though. I still earned my money back :P

The picture I submitted to 8tv :D
Hello ! I am ShiShiMaTo ! :D
Guess how many pieces of artblock I used for this?


This was all done and taken last month. Sigh. Look at how outdated I am. My poor blog TT And BAP has made a comeback again with No Mercy ! :D 


NO NO NO ~ NO MERCY ~ 

You Might Also Like

4 lovebites

  1. you look so cute ... I will pinch your face if you are my little sister ... Just kidding ... Hope you can take that joke ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you make a quick tutorial for this? :P
    like the ears for examples? u made them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ^^ i made the mask by watching a youtube tutorial ! you can just search 'matoki mask tutorial' and everything will be there ;) and i'll think about the ears tutorial ;) thanks for the interest ^~^

      Delete