#423 - In Preparation

5:45 PM

I am a lazy blogger. I'll say that as many times as I have to. It somehow makes me feel better because I am not updating as often as I used to. Have any of you noticed how many times this month I've said I'm a lazy blogger ? HAHAHAHA. Oh well.


This is Yvonne. Well, the heat got to her I guess.
Thanks to Yvonne and her dad, Sam and I got a lift to USJ 1 Avenue, where we're going to have our annual QM Dinner ! Only this year, we're doing it barbeque style !! The old showroom building was still there, so we went inside while waiting for the others to arrive, we went inside for a look. I was wondering why on earth an apartment could cost 380K. But.... it blew my mind away. I LOVE THEIR APARTMENTS. SERIOUSLY. I want to stay there when I grow up. Plus, they have a dance practise room and swimming pools and beautiful decor and exercise machines and sky terraces and omg I just want to live there. And Sam thought that place was for workers. If that was the case, I'd like to become a worker. LOL.

The bamboo near the exercise area :D
And this is Sam :D
Went to Mydin for shopping ! For the food, of course.
A lil sneak peek ! :D
I recently got into the habit of exercising at home. I feel slimmer although I don't see it yet. And I feel healthier XD

We left all the groceries in the school qm room :O If any of you see it, don't peek ! It's unfair ! LOL. Anyways, qm dinner/bbq is just this Saturday ! I'll be performing with Sam, Yan, Jasz and Colin. Look forward to it :) I'm really nervous, and I haven't decided what to wear on that day ! The sky terrace is pretty windy, and the theme is "Young, Wild and Free". And being a bbq, it's bound to get pretty sweaty if I'm on duty to cook .______. Plus, I'll be performing. Thinking of an attire that matches all of this tears my mind into pieces. Sigh.

Stabs self.

You Might Also Like

8 lovebites

  1. Keep up the good work. I hope your QM dinner will be a success

    ReplyDelete
  2. What hope ? It's sure be a success because I saw the effort you guys put into it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna cook? hmm... :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks zhi jiang :)

    and edwin, i'm not cooking. more like peeling and cutting and slicing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. how'd you know its me :O oh means you doing the kelefe work lah

    ReplyDelete
  6. no one else comments what hahahha.
    eh i made the fruit salad ! what's there to cook in a salad ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how to make fruit salad ?Why didn't made one for me ? I would like to have 1

    ReplyDelete