#400 - I AM SEVENTEEN.

12:56 PM

20th April 2012

One day before my birthday :)


I was already expecting something to happen today :) Is it my sixth sense or smartness ? Or maybe because a few weeks ago Yvonne said "You want your present or the FRIM trip?" I think it was something like that, and then she blurted "I plan something already!!". HAHAHA. Oh well :) I had no idea what was going to happen until I saw Chia Yan carrying a cake on the way to canteen. I didn't even notice until I was walking past the QM room. TT And then Jason Roy asked "Who's birthday?!" HAHAHA. That gave away the whole plan ! Oh well :) Try to surprise me again next time x)

It made me recall my past birthdays in secondary school.
Form 1 - Nothing really happened. My birthday was on a holiday/weekend. Can't recall ~
Form 2 - WET. WET. AND WET. SERIOUSLY WET.
Form 3 - Face moisturizer !!! (I cried during this year TT)
Form 4 - People hiding in my room. (this was a real surprise!)
Form 5 - The story is in this post :)

My cake. I think it's a Japanese Chocolate Cheese Cake ? It's also Chia Yan's first time buying a cake for someone ! I am proud to be the first person 8D Thank you to Yvonne, Samantha, Chia Yan, Jasmine, Menn Sze, Xhiang Lynn, Bharath and Kelvin :) Following pictures are from Yvonne's iPod.

My cake !! Thank you Chia Yan !! =]
With everyone !!!! <3
Pn Sharifatul was there too ! Haha ! I gave her a quarter of the cake :D And we were left with exactly 9 pieces for each of us to eat !! This is one of the first times I've seen a birthday cake being finished :P But did you know, when they were singing the birthday song for me, the chocolate on the cake melted !! HEHEHE. And the song was recorded <3 I would want to see it soon ! And thank you for the early presents :D

21st April 2012

My real birthday :)

I woke up early today to go to school. Yes, there was school, but I didn't attend school to get my attendance, I attended school for the 12th Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Akademik to see my sister get her trophy :) She says it's weird to be congratulated for her straight A's results after 4 months. HAHA. True true :) But they received a trophy this year !! I only had a plag.


Went home with Bryan Chang to change, then we headed out again to go to Berjaya Times Square :) I found the pink Ren shoes again TT About 3 times ? But I ended up buying a different kind of pink shoe :) It's really pretty ! And thank you Natalie for buying it for me :3 kekeke.


We went around mainly for me to look for a dress for Leo Forum ~ And we keep seeing this skirt ~ It's at every corner TT Tempting me to buy it !! And not to mention that one of it resembled the 4Minute Volume Up goddess skirts they wear. It's really similar ! Except that the one I found was in black. Dismissed it because it was RM40. JUST FOR THE SKIRT. TT I am sad..........

But I bought a white dress for forum anyways :) kekeke. And then I got tempted to buy a pair of shorts ~ I only have one pair that I actually wear out, and my friends will probably realize it too. But yeah, I only have one. So I bought another one today, but Bryan paid for it ! kekeke thank you Bryan !!!~~ :D Here's a picture of you ~


I finished my shopping around 2.40 ? So we went to watch a movie ~ Street Dance 2. Natalie said it was boring. But I find it okay because,  it was about dancing ! Watching people dance is like being hypnotized !! Keke. Or maybe it's just me ?  And not to mention we ate alot, because Bryan was hungry.. and hungry... until he overdosed on popcorn in the cinema hahahaha. I am very tired to continue blogging. Shall leave you with a few pictures :)


Okay buhbyeee :))

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites

  1. Go time Square x ajak me la. Haha JK JK Anyway you got ample time to shop after our Petrosains Trip

    ReplyDelete