#399 - A Cuddles Diary. Or Not.

6:47 PM


Asking Cuddles to look at the camera is really hard. You just have to be lucky. But sometimes just when you press the shutter, she MOVES. It's just.... hard to get a nice picture of Cuddles. Which is why I have this post today ! To share some pictures of Cuddles :) and me ! HEHEHE. Cuddles , please give the camera more love :D

Cuddles's face TT I DONT WANNA TAKE PICTURE WITH YOU LEMME GO.
Not letting me go ? fine ! You get this grumpy face !!!!
Okay fine. I can't escape TT Take all the pictures you want !!!
But pleaseeeeeee let me go soon ?
Ahhh I'm finally free of you ! Now shoo !
I thought I told you to stop taking my picture ? WOOF.
Okay I'm sorry TT Don't sqush my face !!!
Ahhh yess.... Scratching me is a good thing. Please do it more ~
This is a made up story of a dog names Cuddles :)
Ignore all my captions TT I have no idea what I'm typing. But maybe that's what Cuddles is thinking ? HEHE. You never know :) I might be right :P Ain't Cuddles cute ? :3

You Might Also Like

6 lovebites