#288 - Jayesslee at CHC !

4:36 PM

Hello there :) Sorry for not updating for awhile. I've been pretty busy with my finals, and now that there's a one week holiday due to Deepavali, I'm back to blogging ! :D


From right : Samantha, YoursTruly, Chia Yan, Jasmine.
We took a picture with our Jayesslee-autographed items !
They signed my phone, and my phone was taking the picture, so I'm itemless ! :D

My weekend was made ! I definately did not regret going to CHC yesterday morning. I got to see Jayesslee ! Super happy since I couldnt afford the concert tickets. Thank you Chia Yan for inviting us to your church, and thank you Chee Peng for driving us there :) I got to see them upclose, get their signature on my phone, took a group picture with them, hear their story about their mother live, hear them sing three songs, and I'm somewhere in the crowd on JayessleeTV ! HAHA. *overexcited*



This is the Korean worship song they sang :) "Lord I Am Here". I know it's a Christian song, but it's really beautiful. You should take one minute off just to listen to it :)

The other two songs they sang include Dare You To Move and Rocketeer :) They were just great !


We qued up for about half an hour, squeezing and pushing our way to get to the front of the line for the autograph and photo taking session  :D My heels nearly killed my feet but it was all worth it in the end ! I wished I brought more money to buy the shirt. It was RM80 !! And I didn't have anything for them to sign on so I gave them my phone to sign. HAHA.


Ta-daaaaa ! Janice and Sonia's signature :)) Never in my life did I think a Samsung phone would end up like this. I need to get a casing before the marker disappears ! I feel so happy now and I didnt have to pay for anything :)) Lucky me. For once. TEEHEE.

Go to City Harvest KL and like their page ! Then you can see more pictures from yesterday in this album : Special Service - David Oh feat. Jayesslee (Oct 23, 2011)

I hoped Jayesslee reached home safely :) God Bless them.

You Might Also Like

6 lovebites

  1. i have never heard of Jayesslee. are they new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're really a big fan of Jayesslee.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @brocade blue : they've been a youtube sensation for quite a long time already :) do check them out !

    @bluedianthus : yes i am ! :D their song covers have always been amazing :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You went City Harvest huh? I went to their concert and blogged about it :) Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh man!! you're sooo lucky! i wish i could see them too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @J.Y : i just saw your post ! they're so awesome <3

    @dianne : for once i'm lucky ! :DD if they ever come to malaysia again you better try and see them :D

    ReplyDelete