#282 - Chunky Loaded..... Snack.

5:18 PM


I wanted to try eating Pizza Hut's chunky loaded pizza last month with my cousins. But they were sort of fed up with eating pizzas so we went someplace else to eat. AND FINALLY. FINALLY. I managed to get a taste out of it two days ago ! On the 1st October :)


It looked better in the pictures. Seriously. I thought it'd be some kinda fat ass pizza which I could totally dig into. The minute it landed on the table I was like... O________________O


Either that or my expectations were too high. It tasted more like a snack then a pizza :((


natalie :)


hmmmm i took the biggest slice out of the pizza! :D HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


I got bored, and fisheyed my mum LOL. 


Then my sis :D


And finally myself :)
TEEHEE KBAI :D

Don't forget to drop by http://nat-mg.blogspot.com  !! :D
It's just picture blog but then again, it's still one of my blogs ! 
hehe thanks for reading :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites