#283 - Another Day Out :)

4:17 PM

HIIIIII :DDD Went out last Sunday to attend a Leo project meeting :) But I was LATE. wth. I feel like I've been late to almost everything since the beginning of September. Sigh. Why did my sister have to wake up at 12.30PM ? No use complaining. But I still hate being the last to arrive. Makes me feel so........  :/

Mum and sis went shopping while I was at Burger King writing meeting minutes for about an hour ? The second it ended I rushed off since mum wanted to ...... buy something for me. LOL. I forgot I was supposed to go to Chatime with Su Shen until I reached the Jusco Food Court and stared at all the food and drinks. D: I promise I won't forget it next time k ! :DDD



To be honest, I didn't go clothes shopping with my mum. HAHA. You can take your own guess at what she brought me shopping for. But I still had time to go try random clothes with my sis :) So above, which do you prefer ? The blue one my sis is wearing, or the red one ? :DD I kinda like both, actually. The blue is so sea-ish but I just like red ! :)


I LIKE THE SHIRT AND I LIKE MY HAIR :D HAHAHAHA. See Su Shen ? I cut slanted =D Though I think you might not even be reading this D;



I remember stating somewhere that I'm getting addicted to floral dresses. It's either somewhere in my older blogposts or as a picture caption on Facebook. Can't recall exactly where but I know I typed it out somewhere ! =D HEHE. I tried finding my Harajuku dress that I saw and tried on the other day, picture is at the following link http://nat-mg.blogspot.com/2011/09/mix-match.html  . But I couldn't find it again :( sigh.


I STILL LIKE MY HAIR. HAHA. AND RED. AND MY NEW PHONE :D AND MY BAG. 
-inserts camwhore face here- oh wait, its in the pictures already. HAHA.


STRAWBERRY COW ! HAHA MOOOO MOOO MOOOOOOOOOO ~


Passed by this new cafe :)  MOO COW. They just opened in Pyramid, and was offering some free frozen yogurt for tasting. But I obviously didn't try it cuz I was getting obsessed with taking pictures of the cow :)

I am such a jakun.
Bye ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites